May 18, 2021
We will be returning to a single Worship Service on May 23, 2021, at 10:30 a.m. Here is our plan:
1. Masks are optional, with the left section of chairs reserved for mask only, and masks will continue to be provided for any who would like them.
2. We remind everyone that we are not to bind other people’s conscience about whether to wear a mask or not wear one, so please be respectful of one another. (Romans 12:1-2, Romans 14, I Corinthians 8:9)?
3. We will continue with the simplified service for now, and though the entire service will be in the bulletin, you are free to use the hymnals if you so desire. We hope to resume the fuller service in August.
4. We will continue to use the box mounted on the wall as you enter the sanctuary for your tithes and offerings.
5. We will continue to celebrate the Lord’s Supper, but now that all rows are open it will be necessary to pass the trays. We will continue to have two cups stacked together, please take both. The bottom one will have a cracker in it, and the top will be the wine or grape juice as your conscience leads. Please take the empty cups with you as you leave the sanctuary and dispose of them in the trash cans by the door.
6. We traditionally take the summer off from Sunday school, and will do so again this year. We currently plan to resume Sunday School in early August.
7. The nursery will be open and operating once again for those who need it. If you would like to volunteer please see one of the members of the Women’s Ministry Team.
8. We continue to ask everyone to assess yourself out of love for others and stay home if you have a cough, or are sneezing. If you have shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell, muscle aches, headaches, sore throat, fever, or have been exposed to someone who does, please quarantine yourself and seek appropriate medical care.
9. And for those for whom it would not be wise to attend public worship, or choose not to, we will continue to broadcast the service by Zoom.
Sunday School- Will resume in August
Sunday Worship 10:30 AM